Mayors may start their initial town for $250. Upkeep will be a cost based on the number of players in a town.
Current Upkeep Costs:
50 Credits 'Daily' (Towny currently cycles "days" every 12 real life hours)
Math Help: Each Day of Play time (real life 24 hours) requires 100 Credits in the town's bank.
Players can start their own towns provided they have the funds to do so.
Banned Items - Keeping with tradition, and "less is more":
- Item # 5167, Firewater (sorry Firewater_Lord!) world exploit potential
- Item # 4960 - Block and Chain, world exploit
- Item # 1061 - Plastic Blocks from Mekanism for bugginess / crash prone
- Item # 1495 - Landmine. Duh.
- Item # 4729-37 - Needle Gun and accessories / ammo - bypasses PVP protection
- Item # 5264 - Kikoku - OP PVP Blade
- Item # 4162 - Matter Gun from AE2 - bypass PVP protections
- Item # 4877 - Mining Laser - World Exploit / Griefing
- Item # 942 - Sacred Rubber Sapling - The server can handle them being grown, but chopping down crashes everything. No bueno. If you find one in the wild, please do not try and cut it down. ;) You are welcome however to cut INTO them to make a base. Many of us have! :)
- Item # 6631:4 - Frosted Stone Slab - Renders users' base unusable. DO NOT USE!
- Item # 1284 - Lapis Caelestis
- All Seeds from Agricraft that deal with resource generation (redstone seeds, etc) are removed from the config server-side.
- Item # 2118 - Antimatter Bomb
- Item # 2045 EMP Bomb
- Item # 2060 Nuke
- Item # 6866 Nuclear Grenade
- Item # 2066 Soul Brazier - Possible world corruption
- The usual things like TNT, Nukes, etc. Mini TNT should still be OK since it's used in making singularities in AE2.
- It is not strictly black listed in that you can be kicked, but please do not go to Venus in Galacticraft. Oh you may try, but if you crash the server, the players will be mad at you. And if you corrupt bases, then you'll have the ire of the managers as well. Also, such actions will result in a ban from the server. Please don't go to Venus. Thanks.
- Once on the ban list, but temporarily lifted for now - Players may use up to 2 powered spawners at their base at any given time. If there is excessive lag, and anyone complains, you are required to turn the farms off upon request. Even by a non-staff member. This rule replaces the other one that said the spawners were not allowed. (Mar 2017)
- Taglocks are allowed again, however there are some rules:
- - Players who do not wish to be taglocked must be respected. Think of it like the pranking rules - if you're OK to be taglocked, you are OK to taglock others.
- - Players who violate player trust are permabanned for the duration of the CMP 1.5 season. No exceptions. No Appeal.
Banned Items List subject to change at any time.
There will NOT be a public Dynmap for this server.
CMP/Modded Server Ruleset is a no-replacement policy ruleset. If you're taking your entire stash of diamonds with you to the nether and you fall in, that's not anyone's fault but your own. Ditto for poor base design - use F7 to help design better lighting, close off sensitive areas, be smart about base design. CMP is not about hand holding, especially with all of the OP items.
As of Nov 2016, all bases with more than 16 Recyclers / Mass Fabricators are considered "high use" and causes server lag. Please keep your "farms" limited to 16.
Mods in CMP as of Version 1.5 (Mar, 2017)
- AgriCraft 1.5.0***
- Applied Energistics rv2-stable-10
- BetterLoadingScreen 1.3.9
- Bibliocraft 1.11.5
- Big Reactors 0.4.3A*
- Biomes o Plenty 188.8.131.529-Universal
- Buildcraft 7.1.16
- Carpenter's Blocks v.3.3.8
- Chicken Chunks 184.108.40.206-universal
- Chisel2 220.127.116.11
- CodeChickenCore 18.104.22.168-Universal
- CoFHCore 3.1.3-327
- CoFHLib 1.1.2-182
- ComputerCraft 1.75
- Decocraft 2.3.2
- EnderCore 0.2.0.30
- EnderIO 22.214.171.1241
- EnderStorage 126.96.36.199
- ExtraCells 2.3.9b188
- ExtraPlanets 1.0-Pre 3.6.3
- ExtraUtilities 1.2.12
- Fastcraft 1.23
- Forestry 188.8.131.52
- Galacticraft Core 184.108.40.2060
- Galacticraft Planets 1.7-220.127.116.110
- IC Classic Version 18.104.22.168
- IC2NuclearControl 2.4.0b
- iChunUtil 4.2.2
- IguanaTinkerTweaks 2.1.6
- Inventory Tweaks 1.59-dev-152
- Iron Chests 22.214.171.1242-Universal
- LiteLoader 1.7.10
- Magicbees 2.4.3
- MalisisCore 0.14.3
- Malisis Doors 1.13.2
- Mantle 0.3.2
- Mekanism 126.96.36.1991
- Mekanism Generators 188.8.131.521
- Mekanism Tools 184.108.40.2061
- Micdoodle Core 220.127.116.110
- MineFactoryReloaded 2.8.1-174
- Morph-beta 0.9.2
- MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod 3.4.7
- NetherOres 2.3.1-22
- NotEnoughItems 18.104.22.168
- NotEnoughKeys 1.0.0b29
- NuclearCraft 1.9e
- OpenBlocks 1.5.1*
- Open CC Sensors 1.7.5
- OpenModsLib 0.9.1
- OpenPeripheralAddons 0.5.1
- OpenPeripheralCore 1.3
- OpenPeripheralIntegration 0.5
- Pam's HarvestCraft 1.7.10h
- PlayerAPI 1.1
- ProjectRed - Base 1.7.10-4.7.0pre12.95
- ProjectRed - Compat 1.7.10-4.7.0pre12.95
- ProjectRed - Fabrication 1.7.10-4.7.0pre12.95
- ProjectRed - Integration 1.7.10-4.7.0pre12.95
- ProjectRed - Lighting 1.7.10-4.7.0pre12.95
- ProjectRed - Mechanical 1.7.10-4.7.0pre12.95
- ProjectRed - World 1.7.10-4.7.0pre12.95
- Randomthings 2.2.4
- SimplyJetPacks 1.5.3
- Tainted Magic 7.6
- TConstruct 1.8.8
- Thaumcraft 22.214.171.124
- Thamcraftneiplugin 1.7
- Thamicenergistics 0.8.10.5
- ThaumicExploration 1.1-55
- ThaumicTinkerer 2.5
- ThermalDynamics 1.2.0-171
- ThermalExpansion 4.1.2-420
- ThermalFoundation 1.2.4-114
- Tradebooth 126.96.36.199
- Twilight Forest 2.3.7
- Waila 1.5.10
- Wawla 1.3.3
- Witchery 0.24.1
- WR-CBE 188.8.131.52-universal
- Security Craft 1.8.1
- Treecapitator Universal 2.0.4
* - Mod's defaults have been modified to fit Omnikraft's environment. Ask Opt for details.
*** - Agricraft Resource Seeds are disabled due to play mechanics (too OP)
Unique Server Side Mods:
- Killerkoda13's Random Teleportation